로고

다온테마
로그인 회원가입
  • 질문&답변
  • 질문&답변

Boynext Door Appears at Japan's 'Mejamashi TV 30th Anniversary Festiva…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 홍길동
    조회Hit 110회   작성일Date 24-01-16 18:30

본문

[Seoul=Newsis] Boynext door. (Photo = provided by KOZ Entertainment) 2024.01.16. photo@newsis.com *Resell andDB Banned [Seoul = Newsis] Reporter Lee Jae-hoon = Rookie boy group "BOYNEXTDOOR" is Japan's big musicI was invited to the festival. According to KOZ Entertainment on the 16th, Boy Next Door will be released on March 16th in JapanHe will appear at the "Mejama City TV 30th Anniversary Festival" at the Tokyo Garden Theater.Representative of Fuji Television in JapanIt is a festival held to mark the 30th anniversary of the broadcast of the information program "Mejamashi TV." a regular open airThe performance, "Mejama City Live," has been expanded to a tour of eight cities. Boy Next Door is in JapanI'm going to be at an event to celebrate the 30th anniversary of "Mejamashi TV" that I did my first TV interview"I'm so happy. We'll show you our own exciting performances."Boynext Door debuted in May last year.It's before our official debut in Japan. The urban type of J-WAVE, a famous local radio stationCulture Festival 'INSPIRE TOKYO 2023', Japan's largest fashion and music festival"Rakuten Girls Awards 2023 Autumn/Winter" (Rakuten Girls Awards 2023 AUTUMN/WINTER), "SUPERPOP JAPAN"He was invited to 2023' and other events.Boynextdoor is a total of the 2023 Annual Album Chart released by Circle ChartIt is gradually increasing its recognition by selling 717,927 albums.